Celebrity Big Brother IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoH Number One

Go down

HoH Number One Empty HoH Number One

Post  Admin Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

Welcome to the first challenge of the season house guest. This is also the first HoH challenge. There's been a reason why all of you've had to keep your identities hidden until this point (Please keep them hidden for this challenge also.) At no point, until I give you permission to, may you post your celebrities identity on this THREAD.

Please compete in tonight's challenge via PM. Send me your answers through a private message!

Challenge: "IMDb Users"
Objective: Tonight's challenge will be time dependent (Which means it is LIVE.) The fastest person to send in ALL their answers correctly to me through a PM will be the first HoH this season and the ONLY contestant that is guaranteed a spot this week.

I will post 5 quotes. Each quote was said by a member on IMDb. I will also provide which board it was said on and the range of time it was posted. I will also provide the title of the post (if it's a long one). Using the clues, you must search through that board and find me the name on the user that said it. Simple.

Make sure to stick around after the challenge for the first eviction and to see if you've survived.

PM Answers!

1. Star Trek board. Post titled Star Trek: bad science, bad science fiction. Posted within a week.

"I can give you a stinkburger that involves magical handwaving with a few blinky lights and diodes added to make it look science-fictiony."

LOL, you sound like you watched MST3K: The Movie one too many times!

2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince board. Wrong Answer game (continuation continuation). Posted 8 days ago.

"His sister.
You know why.

What happened the thing Hagrid was hiding acccidentally escaped from the cupboard
"

3. America's Next Top Model board. Posted within 24 hours.

"You are one horny vagina"

4. Miley Cyrus board. "HER BOYFRIEND CAN GO TO JAIL... Posted on March 27th, 2009.

"Jean Marc that's bullsh!t. You aren't dating miley you sick pervert."

5. Terminator Salvation board. Why this movie MUST fail. Posted today.

"I agree both Matrix sequels were terrible. One of the things they demonstrated is that a war against machines for the survival of humanity is not as interesting as it sounds. What is Terminator 4 about again? Oh, yeah ..."

Admin
Admin

https://celebritybigbrother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down