Celebrity Big Brother IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoH Number Five

Go down

HoH Number Five Empty HoH Number Five

Post  Admin Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 am

Welcome to the 5th Head of Household competition everyone. Tonight will be the last regular HoH competition for the next couple of weeks. (Next week will be DOUBLE EVICTION week and Week 7 will be the PUBLIC EVICTION).

Let's get started.

Only "New York" has to sit out this one.

Challenge: "1 through 100"
Objective: I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100. First person to post the number wins the HoH. Sure, you can do it the hard way and just guess all night. Or you can choose to do the puzzle, which will give you the number you're looking for. So which will it be? Haha thought so.

Saying this, I hope everyone's at least studied Algebra I.
All of my answers were provided by IMDb.

+ = add
- = minus
/ = divide
x = multiply

Answer:
(The number of House M.D. seasons so far) x (The number of episodes Jessica Simpson had with her ex-husband from their show) + (The year Rugrats originally premiered) / (The current number in the Final Destination series) - (Jack Black's and Michael Cera's new movie) + (Margo Harshman's age) - (The upcoming cycle of America's Next Top Model) - (.75) - (The number of Simpsons episodes) / (The number of Medium seasons) =

Go! Post your answer!

Admin
Admin

https://celebritybigbrother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down