Celebrity Big Brother IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoH Number Six

Go down

HoH Number Six Empty HoH Number Six

Post  Admin Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:18 am

Tonight is Night One of Double Eviction week. Tonight you will all compete in a Head of Household competition, hole the nomination ceremony, compete in the Veto competition and you will all send in votes to evict. But those votes won't be revealed until Friday night. (Night Two)

Let's get started with the HoH competition.

Challenge: "Lost in Google Translation"
Objective: This is quite a difficult challenge. I will post a paragraph, each sentence will be in a new language. You must use any method necessary to translate the WHOLE paragraph. ( I suggest Google Translate, once there you must figure things out for yourself.) You will not know the language that each sentence is in, that's your task, to find out and translate it.

First person to POST the translated paragraph will win the HoH tonight.
But be careful, because if your first attempt is wrong, then others will see your answer.

There's no time limit, the first person to translate everything correctly wins.

fiend1933 / Jason Statham must sit this one out.

The Paragraph

Necete pobijediti ovaj izazov. Bu okuma yapilmis oldugunuz zaman olarak.
may ibang tao ay magkakaroon ng tapos bago ka. Pero no te rindas!
vì tôi dã du?c ch? joking.

The translated sentence might sound weird because the translation might not be perfect. So also send along the languages that were translated.

Answers:

croatian. turkish. filipino. spanish. vietnamese.

You will not win this challenge. By the time that you're done reading this. (As for when you are reading this.)
Someone else will have done before.But do not give up! Because I was only joking.

Admin
Admin

https://celebritybigbrother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down