Celebrity Big Brother IMDb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoH Number Seven

Go down

HoH Number Seven Empty HoH Number Seven

Post  Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 am

Eligible to Compete tonight:
Bayou, Cindy, Alarm, raceal, & Brayden.

Sitting-Out:
maniac

Let's get started. Remember the winner has 15 minutes to make the nominations. Then we will compete in the Veto competition.

Challenge: "Robbie's I.Q. Test"
Objective: I have made up a test to see how smart you all are. You will all be given only 20 minutes to complete it and turn it in to me via PM. At the end of the 20 minutes, the player who scored the highest will win. In the case of a tie, the first person to send in their answers is the winner.

You can only turn in the test once.

Easy Right?
Wrong

TEST:
1. Is Puerto Rico part of the United States?

2. What is the chemical equation for water?

3. Frank is shorter than John. Steve is taller than Frank. Paul is shorter than Steve but taller John. Name them from tallest to shortest.

4. Spring is to Summer as Tuesday is to ____________?

5. A pink one story house is completely pink! The windows are pink, the doors are pink, the toilet is pink. What color are the stairs?

6. The president of the United States is?

7. How many minutes are in a day?

8. How many weeks are in a year?

9. 2 ducks and 4 dogs have a total of how many legs?

10. This sequence of four words, "triangle, glove, clock, bicycle," corresponds to this sequence of numbers "3, 5, 12, 2." True of False?

11. If written backwards, the number, "one thousand, one hundred twenty-five," would be written "five thousand, two hundred eleven." True of False?

12. The seventh vowel appearing in this sentence is the letter "a." True or False?

13. The letters of the word, "sponged," appear in reverse alphabetical order. True or False?

14. The odd numbers in this group add up to an even number: 15, 32, 5, 13, 82, 7, 1. True or False?

15. This sentence has thirty-five letters. True or False?

Go!

bring my post up

Answers:
1.Yes
2.H2O
3.Steve, Paul, John, Frank
4.Wednesday
5.There are no stairs.
6.Barack Obama
7.1440 minutes
10.True
11.True